Spicy cajun-seasoned salmon.
Increase or decrease cayenne powder to taste.
Yield: 4 salmon fillets
|1/2||c.||Butter (melted, only if planning to saute)|
- Mix seasoning ingredients
- (Saute only) Brush salmon fillets on both sides with 1/4 cup butter
- Sprinkle seasoning over both sides of salmon
- (Grill only) grill until done
- (Saute only) Drizzle half of remaining butter (1/8 cup) over one side of fillets
- (Saute only) In large, heavey skillet over high heat, cook salmon butter side down for 2-5 minutes.
- (Saute only) Turn fillets, drizzle remaining butter
- (Saute only) Cook until fish is blackened and easily flaked with a fork.