Grilled Pork With Apricot Glaze
Grilled pork tenderloin with an apricot soy sauce glaze.
Yield: Three to four servings.
|dash||Red Pepper Flakes|
- Combine preserves, honey, soy sauce, cider vinegar, and pepper flakes
- Bring glaze to a simmer, then let cool
- Separate glaze in half
- Soak pork tenderloin in glaze for at least an hour, up to four hours
- Grill tenderloin for about 6-8 minutes, then flip and grill for around another 6-8 minutes
- Remove when the internal temperature reaches 140
- Let pork rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving