Baked, seasoned potato chunks.
Yield: Side dish for 2-4 people.
|1/4||c.||Onion (coarsely chopped)|
|1||clove||Garlic (finely chopped or minced)|
- Combine everything but potatoes in a bowl and mix well
- Cube potatoes (around 1 to 1.5 inch cubes)
- Stir cubed potatoes into mixture and coat well, let soak a bit if you have the time
- Spread on a cookie sheet
- Pour remaining mixture over potatoes
- Bake at 350 F. for about 35 minutes
- Use the broiler for the last 5-10 minutes to make the tops of the potatoes extra crispy