Rich, fudgy brownies with a bit of kahlua. Make sure you have
milk to go with these.
Yield: About 16 brownies in an 8x8 pan.
|12||oz||Bittersweet Chocolate (60%)|
|1||stick||Butter (cubed, room temperature)|
|3||Eggs (room temperature)|
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Melt chocolate and butter in a double boiler
- Beat together eggs, sugar, and salt
- Mix in melted chocolate/butter mixture, kahlua, and vanilla; mix well
- Sift in flour and mix just until well incorporated
- Pour batter into greased 8x8 pan
- Bake at 325 F. for 40-55 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean
- Cool for 30 minutes before cutting and serving