Potato Salad with eggs, bacon, and dill pickles.
Yield: Side dish for 4 people.
|1/4||c.||Italian Parsley (chopped)|
|1/2||Dill Pickle (chopped)|
|2||slices||Bacon (cooked and crumbled)|
|2||Eggs (hard boiled, coarse chopped)|
- Bring water to a boil.
- Add whole potatoes (with skins) and boil for 25 minutes
- Remove potatoes from water
- Remove potato skins and cube potatoes
- Mix mayo, parsley, pickles, pickle juice, bacon, worcestershire, mustard
- Add potato and egg and mix until well coated
- Season to taste with salt and pepper