Sweet Potato Chips
Baked sweet potato chips seasoned with salt and paprika. Goes great
with blackened chicken.
Yield: Makes about 3 large baking sheets worth of chips, but they do not last long.
|Kosher Salt (to taste)|
|1||c.||Honey Roasted Peanuts (chopped, optional)|
- Preheat oven to 450 F. degrees
- Scrub sweet potatoes to clean them
- Peel sweet potatoes (optional)
- Cut sweet potatoes in half lengthwise
- Slice as thinly as possible (with knife or food processor)
- Spread foil over large baking sheet and grease lightly
- Dip sweet potato slices in melted butter and arrange on baking sheet so that they do not overlap
- Sprinkle with salt and peanuts
- Bake at 450 F. for 15 to 20 minutes
- Sprinkle with paprika and let cool